Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sad Day...Model Home being sold....

This was my first big job, 4 bedrooms, flex room, formal dining and spacious kitchen. I will miss this place....




 This dining set was found at an antique store and has velvet green fabric.....TO DIE FOR!! The wrought iron gates on either side were a vintage find for $35!!! AMAZEBALLS!!



Love this master suite, this bed just screams jump on me, but don't since it's a model home. We'd have to remake the bed!!


 Love the little boys room, very patriotic. Honoring the soldiers located nearby in Ft. Hood. Military gear found at local army surplus stores. The decals were a bonus...Target!! Yes please!!! The picture of the pig running and jumping into the pond is by far my favorite picture ever...Shows complete joy!

And my favorite table ever, except for mine of course!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg it was a pleasure meeting you today at Handcock Fabrics. I absolutely love your ideas and wish I had your creativity. The boys room pictures above convinced me not to sell the old trunk I have but place it on my boys room. We have already been collecting WWII decorations but I had no vision-as I explained to you earlier today. I showed your pictures to my son and he was excited to get started. Thank you for sharing

-Cristal

Anonymous said...

Greg, did you redo those chairs in the first picture and you said earlier that you may have some additional pictures to post for curtain ideas. Would love to see them. Thanks